Helping You Redesign Your Work Life
So You Can Have a Life
Coaching to make it easy
“Unlike a therapist or an executive coach, the A.D.H.D. coach educates their clients about A.D.H.D. and works with them to develop stronger emotional regulation, meet goals, find self-acceptance and create practical solutions that help them stay focused.”
Figuring It Out Alone Can Feel Impossible
Hi, I'm Kim
Crippling procrastination, overwhelm & perfectionism ruled my life due to an invisible brain difference.
Finally, at age 39 – I discovered it was due to ADHD. Suddenly, all my struggles made sense.
My alphabet soup: ADHD (Combined Type) with both Inattentiveness + Hyperactivity with a sprinkle of Dyslexia.
It may be hard to believe right now, but there is an easier way. There is a path from chaos to calm.
From Chaos To Calm
Photo by: Luis Villasmil
Photos by: Richard Burlton, Jed Villejo, Joel Muniz & Kelly Sikkema
Have Time & Energy For The People You Love
The difference with Kim is that I could tell she cared about my issues. Other people brushed me off, but she took me seriously and worked with me. It meant so much to finally feel validated. – J.R.
I had tried so many things before finding Kim. I used to worry about work so much. I constantly felt guilty about being late and worried about what I might be forgetting. I never felt caught up. Now, I can actually relax with friends and have finally started dating again. – K.L.
I came to Kim because I had to get my stuff together. My boss and coworkers were always frustrated with me. I just couldn’t stay on top of things. I was stressed to the max and trying so hard and was always exhausted. I didn’t think it was possible, but Kim helped me figure out a plan of attack that let’s me be me. I thought I had to suck it up & suffer, but I’m on top of things now. – H.T.
Free/Low Cost Help
- Adult ADHD Starter Kit
- 10 year vault of webinars/courses by ADHD coaches/experts
- Get 2 free months at ADDA at ADD.org/gift
- Online ADHD groups that meet monthly
- ADHD Diagnosis or Meds from doctors who won’t treat you like a drug seeker.
- NOTE: These sites have thousands of providers. I CANNOT guarantee that you will have a perfect experience.
- USA – many people like KlarityADHD.com and ADHDOnline.com
- Canada – https://talkwithfrida.com/
- Free or Low Cost ADHD Coaching
- Contact someone at ADDCA.com to explore being a volunteer client for new coaches.
- Virtual “body doubling” sessions
Food, Shelter, Clothing, Childcare/Adultcare
Mental Health / Substance Abuse
- SAMHSA.gov or 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- NAMI.org or 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)